12 March 2007

MS RIDE UPDATE...

Hi guys,

Just wanted to give you an update on how the training is going. If
you haven't heard yet, Kim and I are going to Texas to ride the BP MS 150 Bike
Tour to help raise money for multiple sclerosis. The ride starts in Houston and finishes up in Auston, a
total of 150. It is looking like a very enriching experience and
something that gives back to the community!

We're also trying to raise money by donations. Nothing big this time
around. My goal is 500$ and i'm a little under my halfway mark and
would love your support!

As far as my training is going, it's been a little slower than usual
but I think I'll be able to work up the miles to go the distance. My
longest ride this year has been 58 miles and have been riding everyday
to get my cycling legs back in form.

Again thanks for your support and helping people with this devastating
disease. It really does mean alot!!!


You can donate online at

LINDA: http://ms150.org/ms150/donate/donate.cfm?id=193904

KIM: http://ms150.org/ms150/donate/donate.cfm?id=193799

Thanks guys!!!

Linda

No comments: