12 June 2007

Swim Clinics


Last weekend Kimmy and I did the Pacific Coast Tri Swim Clinic at Newport Beach. At first I thought we were crazy for attempting something like this but at the end I am really glad we did.

We learned a lot of valuable information such as how to breath, how to get in, out of the ocean water, and how to just swim in that type of conditions. They also did a timed swim for everyone and showed alot of info on transitions techniques. (I missed out on that stuff cause I was hunted down by a 10foot long sting ray who nearly killed me. Okay, not really but I did get stung and it did hurt like hell.)

Would I recommend this swim clinic to others? HELL YES! I am going back in mid July to finish up the clinic and also will be checking out the clinic before Triforlife.

No comments: