29 November 2006

WildFlower


In order to do the Vineman, I figured I should do at least one Olympic Triathlon first. Actually, I should do at least any type of triahlon... but I figured, olympic would be best.

In any case, WildFlower opens up on December 1. Who's with me?

Jamba Juice Wildflower 2007 Info page

DESCRIPTION

The Wildflower Olympic Distance Triathlon is an amateur age group and relay team event. This world-class course includes a 1.5K open water swim, a 40K (extremely hilly bike course) and a brutal 10K run course. The race will include the Wildflower collegiate championships. The best college triathletes from around the country will be competing for Wildflower collegiate, individual and school honors. It is a great race for both beginners and accomplished competitors. The Olympic Distance race will also be part of the Triathlon Club Team Competition* event.